Headbanger

Sale!
Buy Headbanger Online Europe Order Headbanger Online Germany Headbanger For Sale Online UK. Buy now at great prices, safe and fast delivery.

Headbanger

$250.00$1,200.00

Compare

Share this product

Description

Buy Headbanger Online Europe

Buy Headbanger Online Europe Order Headbanger Online Germany Headbanger For Sale Online UK. Order now at great prices, safe and fast delivery. Headbanger, also known as “Headbanger Kush,” is a sativa-dominant hybrid marijuana strain and the winner of the 2013 Amsterdam Cannabis Cup. Headbanger is made from a cross between Sour Diesel and Biker Kush. This strain inherits a dense, conic bud structure from its Kush forefathers, as well as the sour aroma and head-focused effects of its Sour Diesel mother plant. Bred by Karma Genetics, Headbanger’s 10 to 12 week flowering period requires patience but promises high yields. Its uplifting and euphoric qualities make Headbanger a potent medicine for mood disorders, particularly depression.

Headbanger is a spicy and herbal tasting bud with sweet hashish, chocolate and coffee like aromas. Headbanger Buds are likely to finish with around 18-22% THC content and will mostly resemble an old school skunk. with light greens and with some nice blue tints in there. is known for producing good sized buds.

Order Headbanger Online Germany

The Headbanger is a mostly Indica based marijuana strain with less than 25% Sativa. Great for serious relaxing and the one to choose for a nice bath with some alone me time. Headbanger is an awesome strain to smoke at night and can make you have some interesting dreams. Where To Get Headbanger Online Europe Order Headbanger Online Germany Headbanger For Sale Online UK

Headbanger is not so creative in its high but if you are looking for a little inner perspective its a good one for deep thought. Its not so well suited for if your feeling down as sometimes thinking too much can have adverse effects when you are not happy. Being that it is slightly less potent that Should not be a problem, but finding the right strain is important. Headbanger is good for stress but might get you a little over chilled so is one to smoke in good company.

Headbanger For Sale Europe

This strain has many great medicinal benefits, but we are not allowed to state specific details for what these may be. Mostly Indica strains can have a nice relaxing effect on the body and are especially suited to those needing relief in this way.

Around 20% Of the genetics in Headbanger come from the Sativa regions of Thailand with the other 80% Indica domination from the hash making region of India, Afghanistan and the Hindu Kush. Headbanger should grow quite short staying under 90cm. The buds grow with typical Indica compact looking short fat with big fan leaves and bulging hues spiralling out of the buds. Yields are going to be high and the plants can be adapted to most grow rooms. Headbanger grows highly uniformed. Headbanger is a very easy to grow cannabis strain that suites growers of all levels.

At Cannabis Seeds Outlet UK We only sell original Marijuana Strains by Cali Weed Headbanger. All our cannabis seeds are kept in a commercial fridge in optimal conditions to preserve quality.

Where To Get Headbanger Online Europe Order Headbanger Online Germany Headbanger For Sale Online UK

Effects

Euphoric 59%
Uplifted 52%
Creative 37%
Depression 28%
Stress 28%
Pain 24%
Anxiety 18%
Lack of appetite 17%
Dry mouth 26%
Dry eyes 10%
Dizzy 5%
Headache 5%
Anxious 4%

Additional information

Size

, , ,

error: Content is protected !!
WhatsApp chat